Diane Conaway is “Your Online RE/MAX Specialist”
A REALTOR since 1996, Diane´s genuine, caring attitude has helped families just like yours make an exciting and smooth transition when buying or selling their homes. Her proven approach and family values have earned her the respect of clients and colleagues alike. As a result, much of her business comes from referrals from past clients.
Skilled in Short Sales, Foreclosures, 1031 Exchanges, Relocation, Investment Property, Luxury Homes as well as Horse Property, Diane is a skilled negotiator, working in an atmosphere of good will, where both parties feel like winners.
Diane obtained her Broker’s License in 2006 enabling her to provide property management services including rentals, move-out rehabs and property conditioning for resale.
Diane’s credentials include:
* RE/MAX 100% Club Member
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame
* 2010 Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction Award
* 2010 Citizen of the Year, Valley Center, CA
* Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
* Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
* Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
* e-PRO (Certified Internet Professional)
* Graduate, Leadership 2000
Prior to becoming a REALTOR, Diane had a career as a Marketing Manager for 15 years for high technology companies. Determined to be the best in her field, she educates herself on the latest cutting-edge technology and marketing methods. Thus, her clients receive the highest level of service the industry has to offer.